Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Logic Pro X for Mac has been updated to version 10.3, introducing new features, a refreshed interface, and Touch Bar support, allowing the Touch Bar on the 2016 MacBook Pro to be used for music editing. The Touch Bar features quick access to navigation tools and Smart Controls, plus it can be used for playing and recording instruments using a piano keyboard or drum pads.
A new Track Alternatives feature lets users create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits, and Selection-based Processing lets users apply Logic or third-party plug-ins onto one or more audio region.
With iOS integration, Logic Pro X users can also add new tracks to Logic sessions from their iPhone or their iPad when away from their Mac, and a new share option lets users upload GarageBand-compatible versions of Logic projects to iCloud that can be opened on iOS devices. New recordings can be added via GarageBand on an iOS device and then synced back to Logic Pro X when the project is opened on a Mac.
What’s New 10.4
• Advanced tempo detection lets you automatically combine content together, regardless of its original tempo
• Record audio without using a click or drag in an audio file and have the performance define your project tempo
• Add any audio file and have it automatically conform to the project tempo
• ChromaVerb is a sophisticated new algorithmic reverb with a colourful, interactive interface for creating rich acoustic spaces
• Space Designer is a convolution reverb with a new design and a scalable, Retina interface
• Step FX adds rhythmic multi-effect processing using three powerful step sequencers and an X/Y pad
• Phat FX makes your tracks bigger and bolder using nine effects that add warmth and punch to your sounds
• The Vintage EQ Collection provides three accurate models of vintage analog EQs from the 1950s to the 1970s
• Studio Strings and Studio Horns are deeply sampled, realistic ensemble instruments with custom articulation controls
• Mellotron is now available as a standalone instrument plug-in
• Retro Synth now offers 18 different filter models
• Two new Drummers play roots and jazz-influenced brush styles
• Two vintage brush kits for Drum Kit Designer
• More than 800 new loops in a variety of instruments and genres
• New Visions library for Alchemy adds 150 cinematic presets
• You can now undo mixer and plug-in actions
• The Files Browser now allows you to bookmark locations for your favourite folders containing samples or projects
• In addition to Apple Loops, the Loop Browser now supports looping audio files and can preview them in sync with project tempo
• A new universal design for controlling articulations provides a consistent interface for Logic and third-party instruments
MORE INFO / BUY PRODUCT: